The application process is completely online.
Please consider the following guidelines while filling the application form:
- All questions should be answered in the application form. If a question is not relevant for you, please fill “Not Applicable”.
- You should upload your curriculum vitae (maximum of 4 pages) only in PDF format. Maximum file size is 1 MB.
- Your CV should contain a brief education and employment history and make your achievements clear.
- You should take consent from your referee(s) before applying and giving his/her name as a referee. You need to fill contact details of the referee In your application form including email address. The application will be considered incomplete if the letters of support do not reach us on time.
- After successful submission of your application, you will be acknowledged with your unique application number.
- A mail will be sent to your referee with your application number (for verification purpose) with a request to submit a letter of support by uploading a letter in PDF format (maximum file size: 1 MB).
- Your referee(s) should be familiar with your research career and able to comment on your ability to be a member of young science academy.
- An applicant is allowed to submit only one application form.
- Please note that a letter of support from the current INYAS members will not be considered.